Monday, December 3, 2012

Entry !:
         Glass Castle has always been a book spoken about. I'm not the biggest reader so when people say, "Oh yeah, you should read it" I would think okay maybe soon. Now that its come to a point where I had the option of picking a book myself I thought that this could be a good chance to read this book. I didn't know much about the book but after reading a few reviews and the synopsis about it I thought that this would really interest me. My expectations for this book are significantly high considering many of my family and friends speak greatly of it. I'm hoping that I won't get to bored after just starting it but that I'm drawn into it and will want to keep reading. From the picture in the front of a little girl sort of whispering to someone else I feel like maybe this will either have some sort of connection to the book itself. I think maybe that this book will be filled with secrets or words unspoken. I know that Jeanette Walls has also written other books and has won awards for her "nothing short of spectacular" memoir and I'm longing it's everything its set out to be. From just flipping though the book the chapters seem to be short which I prefer personally because it makes me want to finish one chapter and go on to the next. The font is a little small which isn't my top choice but other then that the book looks incredible and really unique.

                                                                                        Word Count: 259 words

No comments:

Post a Comment